Last modifications: June 2018.
thg is fully conscious that your personal data belong to you and that it is essential to protect and process them only in accordance with the relevant regulations, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter also referred to as the "GDPR").
We want to be as transparent as possible on this matter because we consider your privacy to be essential. This is in keeping with the founding spirit of our company, which is the recognition of the responsibility, both individual and collective, of our members.
- The personal data that thg may collect about you;
- Why thg processes your personal data;
- The people thg may share your personal information with;
- Retention periods;
- Security measures implemented by thg;
- Your rights relating to the processing of your personal data and the steps to be taken in order to exercise these rights.